Get a Free Quotation
What is a Factory Audit?
The objective of a Factory Audit is to ensure that the factory you choose is capable of producing your goods to your required specifications and within your given timeframe.
The Factory Audit can cover issues such as:
- Is your supplier 'ISO 9001 certified' by a reputable certification body?
- Has the supplier implemented Quality Management System (QMS) standards to manage its key business processes? A QMS can help the supplier achieve greater consistency in the production process.
- The existence and reliability of the factory (monthly production capabilities, the type of machinery used, the main products produced, and in-house/outsourced operations)
- Whether the premises and factory capacities correlate with your order (assessing production facilities, the quality control system for incoming goods inspection, in-process controls and final online inspections); how is packaging material handled; how is non-conforming material handled; how are communication, document control & workflow; and complaints management managed?
- The training and experience of the workforce as well as the working conditions
- Review your potential and existing suppliers business and production processes.
- Choose a supplier that is right for your order
- Encourage your supplier to improve their services
How to request your Audit
Send Us A Request
To get started, send us a request through our online quotation request form. A dedicated Account Manager will be assigned to your order and will contact you promptly.
Get Your Factory Audited
Get your quotation and audit date based on your selected service. Complete, sign and submit our booking form for acceptance of the quotation. The audit will be conducted as scheduled and agreed. Any change will be notified to you by your dedicated Account Manager.
Get Your Report
Get your Report within two working days after the audit has been conducted, enabling you to approve or reject your supplier after review of all the facts and critical points mentioned in the report.