Get a Free Quotation
What is a Container Loading Supervision?
Container Loading Supervision (LS) checks that your order is both complete and securely loaded into its container before shipment. This inspection ensures that the goods delivered by the factory are compliant with your requirements in terms of quantity, assortment, and packaging.
A container loading inspection also ensures that the export cartons are securely loaded into the container, and that the container is in good condition (clean, dry, damage and odor free).
- Ensure that your whole production is shipped
- Get your goods loaded with care
- Check the condition of your containers
- Verify the correct quantity has been loaded
Why choose Cotecna?
- Qualified inspectors with recognized skills in their specialized field will check the goods and conduct specific on-site testing and controls.
- All inspectors sign our Code of Conduct and receive regular training in integrity issues.
- An integrity pledge detailing company policy is signed by the Factory Representative before every inspection.
Read about our expertise
How to request your Inspection
Send Us A Request
To get started, send us a request by using our online quotation request form. A dedicated Account Manager will be assigned to your order and will contact you promptly.
Get Your Goods Inspected
Get your quotation and inspection date based on the selected service and Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) you specified. Complete, sign and submit our booking form for acceptance of the quotation. The inspection will be conducted as scheduled and agreed. Any change will be notified to you by your dedicated Account Manager.
Get Your Report Before Shipment
Get your report within one working day after the inspection has been conducted, leaving you time to allow or reject the shipment after review of the remarks and critical points mentioned in the report.