Get a Free Quotation
What is a During Production Inspection?
The During Production Inspection (DUPRO or DPI), or In-line Product Inspection (IPI), checks semi-finished or finished goods part-way through the production process. Generally, this takes place when between 40% of your order has been produced and 20% export-packed.
Doing so improves your control over production and allows for timely correction of defects and improvements to quality.
- Verify your order is on schedule
- Ensure your products comply with the Golden Sample
- Make adjustments early in the production cycle
Why choose Cotecna?
- Qualified inspectors with recognized skills in their specialized field will check the goods and conduct specific on-site testing and controls.
- All inspectors sign our Code of Conduct and receive regular training in integrity issues.
- An integrity pledge detailing company policy is signed by the Factory Representative before every inspection.
Read about our expertise
How to request your Inspection
Send Us A Request
To get started, send us a request by using our online quotation request form. A dedicated Account Manager will be assigned to your order and will contact you promptly.
Get Your Goods Inspected
Get your quotation and inspection date based on the selected service and Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) you specified. Complete, sign and submit our booking form for acceptance of the quotation. The inspection will be conducted as scheduled and agreed. Any change will be notified to you by your dedicated Account Manager.
Get Your Report Before Shipment
Get your report within one working day after the inspection has been conducted, leaving you time to allow or reject the shipment after review of the remarks and critical points mentioned in the report.