Get a Free Quotation
What is a Final Random Inspection?
The Final Random Inspection (FRI), or Pre Shipment Inspection (PSI), checks finished products when at least 80% of your order has been produced and export-packed. Samples are selected at random, according to AQL sampling standards and procedures.
The Final Random Inspection ensures that the production complies with your specifications and/or the terms of your purchase order or letter of credit.
- Verify your goods before they are shipped.
- Approve final payment in confidence
- Refuse the order if it does not meet your requirements
Why choose Cotecna?
- Qualified inspectors with recognized skills in their specialized field will check the goods and conduct specific on-site testing and controls.
- All inspectors sign our Code of Conduct and receive regular training in integrity issues.
- An integrity pledge detailing company policy is signed by the Factory Representative before every inspection.
Read about our expertise
How to request your Inspection
Send Us A Request
To get started, send us a request by using our online quotation request form. A dedicated Account Manager will be assigned to your order and will contact you promptly.
Get Your Goods Inspected
Get your quotation and inspection date based on the selected service and Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) you specified. Complete, sign and submit our booking form for acceptance of the quotation. The inspection will be conducted as scheduled and agreed. Any change will be notified to you by your dedicated Account Manager.
Get Your Report Before Shipment
Get your report within one working day after the inspection has been conducted, leaving you time to allow or reject the shipment after review of the remarks and critical points mentioned in the report.